4th Annual Manila Comics Creation Seminar
production note 19


I estimated that the production note will reach to 20. but here I am already writing number 19 hahahaha. The event will be tomorrow and everyone in GHG is busy, everything is in place, the only task Im going to do is distribute these event IDs to sponsors and partners of our event.

we have a meeting David Campiti yesterday, and I gave him my progress report on the current and past situation of the comic seminar administrative job that I made, and I just told him that marketing and advertising the event is smooth and going well, and I just predict that we might go on jam packed for tomorrow.

after the meeting, I saw this poster in 3rd floor of megamall, and took our chances having our photo near it. hahahha



Lace and Misyel


Banzai Lace !


convention addcit Az still rocks!!! see you all tomorrow !!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments