4th Annual Manila Comics Creation Seminar
production note 20 and photo coverage


more photos to be published soon online taken by www.ronaldguanzon.com

I decided to put this up early before I leave going to the conference center.
I got the keys of the hall so I have be there at 9am for the setup.

here are some photos from yesterday's comic seminar


I didn't know in the first place that this Alaska kid printed in our Alaska cans
is one of the artwork paintings of Alfredo Alcala


David Campiti leads the seminar the whole day


manila comics seminaristas


Alfredo Alcala and Nick Manabat Comic Art Exhibit


portfolio review at the end of the seminar day one

Post a Comment

6 Comments

joisu said…
I didn't know in the first place that this Alaska kid printed in our Alaska cans
is one of the artwork paintings of Alfredo Alcala


WOWW I never knew that! But why does he have blond hair?!!?!?
joisu said…
edit: lol I get it. It's based on a person XDDDD
Just dropping by to say nice seeing you at the Adobe Seminar!
oi nick!!!1
tnx!!

nice to see you guys again!
jactinglim said…
hey! Nagulat din ako about the Alaska kid! asteg!
@jac
hhahaha

the alaska kid..is one great trivi and attraction at the seminar..

grabe noh.. hahahaha

whats next???? birch tree? alpine?