Another Az and the ghost


'Az and ghost' art by: Noel Tuazon


here's another ghost story for you all, this is a special ghost story for Noel Tuazon, a comic artists based in the USA, the one who pencils the comic Elk's Run, he likes to read my true ghost story here in my blog. I was supposed to write the story last night and then when I recall all the events and scary experience, i chickened out writing the story last night hahahaaha, also I want Lace to share her own ghost story, sometimes we experience it when we're together.

There was this time that I was so tired and everything in my surroundings are weird, you just want to rest and close your eyes and every energy in your body regenerates for the energy you need the next day, but it seems that whenever we are left energyless, my theory is that sometimes we can experience some eerie things that seems hard to explain.

one time I was resting using the PC and I felt that all my energies are sucked up by the whole day activity, i managed to fix my self and plan to sleep early, I was sleeping alone that time inside a one room, in floor with a soft mattress. I began to lose my self and in my mind I know I fell asleep. It was 12midnight or 1am that I began to wake up and half asleep. The room is visible even it is dark, the light outside made my room visible, I just notice that someone came through the door, wearing a black cloth covering its self and it walks infront of me(while typing this, my hair began to stand up).

i began to close my eyes and then turn my back off and I just wonder that It maybe my girlfriend walks down and plans to sleep beside me, but It took long that I waited if my gf will lie down in bed with me,then when I turn my back again infront I saw just black figure standing and it walks again and it passess through me. I was shock and began to open my eyes clearly. then this figure wearing a black cloth began passing through me, to the library books and it circles me and then it exited right through the door.

It freaks me out! even when im so sleepy, but instead of running away from it, (because I dont want to go out of the room, that ghost might be infront of door waiting for me) but then I decided to sleep and recall the experience the next morning. I began to discuss this event with the people here but I just told them not to believe it, coz they might get scared or something.

a few days after the incident, i was watching TV and it was 8pm or maybe 7pm. that time Im tired and resting in the couch, everytime when theres a tv commercial I began to look around and getting aware of whats happening in here, in the kitchen or in the living room, then when I look on the other side. I saw this figure of a man very X-files ala twilight zone moment that he began to stretch his figure upwards and downwards, I even saw its face. very horrifying, its like a human being stretch and its face turn like in the illustration above, and i can stil see the color of his clothes, red, blue and white. and then when I saw that in split seconds, it began to move very fast and disappear.

I still have lots of ghost stories to tell, but some of them are already black out from my mind, maybe If I remember it, I will post it here again.

by the way, check out soon the Trade paper back of Elk's run, I hope it will be release this month, coz Im itching to read some new comic books.


Do you remember your first kiss? The first time you drove a car?

How about when your friend was killed or the first time you saw your father murder someone? John Kohler’s coming of age story is unlike any you’ve ever read. He’s growing up in Elk’s Ridge, West Virginia, a once thriving mining town now cut off from the rest of the world, its secrets hidden for years. But when local police and FBI agents begin to investigate the town, the citizens of Elk’s Run will be forced to finally stand by the ideologies they choose to adhere to, no matter the cost.

Elk’s Run is the new 8-issue miniseries at the heart of which is the intense action of a family at odds, set against each other due to circumstances and torn apart by the events around them. Each issue is told from the perspective of a different key character forcing the reader to understand that, in the town of Elk’s Ridge, nothing is ever as it seems.

32 Pgs, Full Color, Standard Comic Size By Joshua Hale Fialkov, Noel Tuazon, and Scott A. Keating, with a backup by Joshua Hale Fialkov and Nate Bellegarde

Post a Comment

0 Comments