The Allspark Event
production note 3


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/heer0san/Transformers%20Movie/92546_transformerscelebutopianet12_.jpg

In Manila ???

I think its up to me if the big guy will make it as I planned.
the messengers from space are avoiding this meteors who likes to punch some holes in our moon.

Its hard to get rid those meteors, coz they attack you whenever they want to.
the rule of the stars are unpredictable.

Also i just discovered some workers who helped in creating the 1985, I just hope that their boss will coordinate with me and Im running out of time in dealing with the cosmos.

Also one of the creators from the Diaclone just created another lifesize model,
is that cool ?! and its a surprise coz I didnt know he is involve in that time co creating.

Post a Comment

0 Comments