For the injured foot

just blogging 3 hours before leaving Manila for a mountain trip, will be there for a family gathering and xmas party. at last! party! hahahaa, been wishing for a xmas party and here that I will have a 5 hour travel. Just injured again my right foot, it seems that my foot injury years ago aches again and this injury happened 4 years ago when I accidentally fell on the stairs of the stage at the ToyCon. thats why we no longer use a higher stage every event because it nearly loose my foot. and you know what happened next? it left me crawling all the way home. its funny to think of it but its not that easy going down 5 floors and climbing Mcdonalds at St. Francis Square just to eat my dinner. and left me 2 weeks to recover and force myself to go out just to watch Spider-man 2.

now my foot just accidentally suffered a minor strain while ago at the Science and Discovery in Mall of Asia, I just twisted my ankle when I lined up for the digital theater show. At first didn't felt the pain, but after the 30 minute film feature at the theater, I started to have difficulty in walking and after some walkathon in the mall, play video game with Lace's family and after our dinner in La Mesa Grill, my right foot started to swell while inside my shoe.

I was supposed to leave going back to Pasig with my sis, but the terrible pain in my foot prevents me from going out and make a short rest. I just applied a Katinko ointment and massage it myself, while Lace gave a big support for me in dealing with the pain. I still have problems in walking and I can still feel the pain of my foot.

this blog entry seems to start a foot story, but im so scared that it will continue to ache in my travel moments. I'll just bring more ointment and have a big attention in my walks.

--
Science and Discovery at the SM Mall of Asia

we been planning for going in there and for a cost of P300, a kid will surely enjoy everything inside. Playing Grossology gave me a big hit and Im so embarrass that I got only 14% points, didnt answered all trivia questions, just realized that Im not that good if I join Game ka na ba show. hahhahaha.

The Flight simulator is nice, for a kid they will enjoy. its just a simulator and its like that your playing a classic pc game, i just hope that they upgrade that and install Afterburner flight simulation, yeah that will be cool, better also if there is a score and a GAME OVER.

Just saw a Segway transport and also a Darth Maul look a like bike, soooo cool ! i just want to see them moving and when I tried the Segway, it is really hard to stand up and balance it while it is moving, and no the Segway is not functional, but standing up on it is very difficult.

virtual sports is fun! me and Anya with her dad played the volleyball and basketball, although look funny when you play it. the video motion capture will capture your body and movements and it can interact with the ball and you can shoot it or hit it. its like having an action script or a behaviour command when you program a flash file design or video game, well i just heard it in my back of my head on how it works.

the 2nd level is full of robots!, they got a T-100 terminator lifesize, the lost in space robot, Astroboy and some toys like zoids, that dancing android, and R2D2 voice command toy. Too bad that they didn't included Transformers, if MC is reading this, I'm commanding you to donate one Ultimate Bumble Bee for them hahahahaha.

Lego Mindstorm learning center is inside and Im so interested in learning on how to run those droids made of Lego, the problem is that the kit cost at P30k as I heard it from the tour guide and for the learning center, you can take home some knowledge in building a robot and a certificate. The learning center is not yet operational but the staff said that you can just visit again and inquire if they are accepting new students.

there's this Earthquake simulation, its nice but it takes too long for your turn due to the long line. its just a simulation, you stand up and the floor shakes.

there's a talking fish inside the artificial-virtual sea aquarium. Anya was bugged by a talking fish looked like a clown fish. And it interacts with people, ask for the time ( i guess the voice actor wants to know his breaktime hahaha) and also talk to kids. so cute and scary hahhaha.

then the highlight attraction of the venue is the digital 360 degree theater, it is so huge!!!!!
i thought at first it was like a IMAX thing, but not that IMAX, but its 360 screen over your face.
the show we just watched titled "The mystery of the Christmas Star". the feature was great, the effects are wow! but i was expecting for a scifi-ish theme like space exploration or about the heavenly bodies, but the show was great and it is about the star of Bethlehem. I just learned that the star is a 3 part conjunction of 2 planets - Jupiter and Saturn.

now back to my foot, it still aches after we left the venue.

--

my videos ??!
wow! i just received another proposal from an indie film maker in the USA. it seems that my youtube files are attracting lots of offers. but this one film project is gratis, so what they offer is a credit for my contribution. its okay and i just dont want to earn money from a dancing grocery baggers at SM.

also i haven't shot my tv feature spot for another TV show in NYC. Its 2 months late and I haven't done it. I just got one shoot last month from an artist and it was a great segment, i just got word from the producer that I should upload it in high res format.
wow.. 5 min aint hurt that bad.

but my foot hurts!

--
my internet tv show
yup more info soon!
must get more sponsors hahhah

--
no cosplay in ToyCon 2008 ?
yup its true!
let the chit chat begin!

--

twitting!
i'll be posting my blog entries via Twitter, thats the small and short messages above this blog.
for my multiply readers, just go to www.twitter.com/popazrael

ohhhhkay! thats a long blog post for today.
i wont be checking my email for days and can't blog for now and approve all comments.
i'll be back in manila before new years eve.

so be good everyone and have a wonderful weekend.

and sorry for the long blog post!

Post a Comment

0 Comments