New Filipino comics TV series in GMA 7 for 2008



thanks to Raffy for informing us this great news!, Now I’m excited to see a cross over series of Darna and Captain Barbell.
I’m still thinking who will be the actors for Darna and Capt. Barbell. Also check out Robin Padilla as the Joaquin Buradado, the prison guy who turns his tattoo into living animals. its a big wow for 2008! another Pinoy comic classic on TV. Also Gilda Olvidado’s Babangon ako at Dudurugin kita turns now into a TV series along with other Mars Ravelo’s superhero comic Darna and Capt. Barbell. and lastly Carlo J. Caparas’ Joaquin Burdado.

In the future, I hope they can turn some of the Ramon Revilla’s classic movies into TV Series, thats one of my wishlist and yes I’ll be happy to watch those and collect it.

Read more here

Post a Comment

0 Comments