Pablo Banila is a viral marketing stunt for Gatsby



I just found it today in my blog, after an anonymous blog comment revealed that Pablo Banilo scare in the internet and the social networking sites is only a viral marketing stunt for Gatsby hair wax. After checking back his official blog site www.pablobanila.com, it make sense already on why he post again all those photos with different kind of hairstyle and one video in youtube displaying all that hard long hair, and also why he always never update his blog, I mean regularly, I know many people will be interested to know more about him, but months ago I sent him an interview via email after he found my blog post about him in multiply.com, but he just redirected me to this multiply journal brawl flooded with comments and post by viewers.

It is clear to me that this is just viral marketing campaign for Gatsby, I'm really sorry that someone in your field squealed and reveal it in a one liner comment post, but we can't tell yet if it is true or not, because I don't have any evidence that it is a Gatsby viral marketing, but when you look at his blog and photos, you'll notice that it will make sense already.

Gatsby or not. or maybe some other hair gel, this viral marketing stunt will give a shock to everyone when the real deal comes out.



"It's a viral marketing campaign for gatsby hair wax...it's the mat and hard variety, the one in the black canisters " - insider ( a blog comment posted here)
so for those who are scared of Pablo Banila or Paolo Bantolo, don't panic, because the name is like a version of lonelygirl15 of YouTube.com, and all of the yearbook scan in his blog, all of those are fake and if it is really a scanned print, why is it that it is very clean and looks like it very fresh and perfectly rendered in photoshop ?

we can't tell yet, but let's wait for the proper official to reveal this.

This is more fun to discover after the Eraserheads reunion concert rumor hehehehe.

After getting this news in my blog, I immediately share this to my plurk blog post
and people are not happy to, because it is automatically FAIL

http://www.plurk.com/p/79mk6


edit 1 :

Pablo's reply via plurk

"This should not be surprising (: People have been desperate to franchise and promote under my name, and that is my intention too (:, I recently accepted an exclusive interview with Philippine Daily Inquirer. That should make everything clear. That Gatsby thing isn't true., And, Azrael, you should ask sofimi about that yearbook spread LOL, And the link I gave you was pointing to my explanations you happened to not read (:,

I commented as bloodypartofpink yoopee.multiply.com/journal/item/48...