Obama-Mc Cain caricature




"A little doodling while watching,reading and listening to the news ...." - Richie

Here's a caricature art done by Richie Mendoza. He is a caricature artist who did the 2007 Senator Candidates Caricature

if you are interested to have any caricature art commission, you may email Richie at jedimasterrichie (at) yahoo.com

--

I just found out yesterday afternoon that Obama won the 2008 U.S. presidency election and the taxi driver just told me after I hop on and drive me all the way to SM MOA for the Digital Filipino Web Awards 2008. He just confirmed it via listening to the AM radio, and I'm surprised that he won and I know many of you here are in favor of Obama to be the U.S. president. Then during my talk with the taxi driver, he just shared his opinion that what will happened to the U.S., I told him about this big change campaign, or sometimes I call it Embrace Change, popularized by the Skrull invasion from the Marvel Comics' Secret Invasion cross over.

I'm not really sure if the big turn over will have a big change that easy, but I'm hoping that everyone will go back to normal and I'm glad that this race to presidency is over, and I haven't got to talk to my family in the U.S. about this upcoming change. hmmm.

congratulations to Obama and more power!