4th Annual Toys and Collectibles Christmas Fair 2009 will be on December 16-22, 2009 at Megatrade Hall 3 in SM Megamall

for web 4th xmas toycon 2009 copy

Hi everyone! ehehehe, let us accept that this blog post is for my 1st ever production note for the "4th Annual Toys and Collectibles Christmas Fair 2009 will be on December 16-22, 2009 at Megatrade Hall 3 in SM Megamall". It is our 4th year for the December toy fair and this event is also dubbed as the December Toy Con. My group Collectibles Unlimited is the only events and convention organizer that host a toy fair every December at Megatrade Hall and usually inside the Manila Toys and Gift Show inside the 2 hall. This year, it will be our first time to have a loonngggggggg toy fair, a total of 7 days of pure toys and collectibles items will be sold and at around 80 booth exhibitors will be there selling toys and stuff in a best deal.

I shop for toys here every December and it never fails me to take home great bargains of toys, and not just ordinary toys, they are rare toys hehehehehe. Btw, the poster above is my initial design for the event, I just fnished it minutes ago and already sent it to my group, not yet the official poster, but I'll know if it is approved within the day of December 7, 2009. Been designing the poster and below are the past events we have already from 2006-2008.

xmasfair_poster_byAzrael 2nd_Xmas_toy_fair_poster_by_popazrael xmas toycon 2008 poster 22  x 28 inches (Large)
I'll update our website www.toyconph.com later and will post lots of info about the event. Also I was told by my group that the Christmas Cosplay Catwalk Show will be on December 20, 2009 and it will start at 4pm. I will post more details after I finished all desktop jobs til this Tuesday.