Blogging 101 lecture at DLS-CSB (postponed )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/CSB-Facade.JPG
Me and Jonel of Letsgosago.net will be at DLS-CSB tomorrow at 6:30pm and we will be the resource speaker for the DSL-CSB students. The talk will start at 6:30pm and it will end around 7:30pm. Jonel will discuss about how to start a blog, and having your own niche blogs, and my topic will be about having a successful blog and focusing lots of niches and having a magazine type of blog that caters to different kind of readers. I will also share to them my mission and how I started organizing this group called Manila Bloggers Network.

I haven't started creating my slides and I slept all day and rest after arriving from Dumaguete City, will do some editing later and manage my sched for tomorrow. I will be at UST at 11am, so it will be some kind of bloggers campus tour hehehe.

photo above is from wikipedia.com

update :  this event is postponed