Me, Lace and Baby Ashton delivery in The Medical City updates #2 "baby is here!"

We waited for hours here in our room in The Medical City, we were wondering that Lace might deliver the baby around night time, but I decided to visit the pre labor room at around lunch time to test this Sony HDR XR550 video cam, and then the receptionist told me that Lace is already in 3cm. and delivery might be around 3PM. So I went back into the room and rested, I'm updating heavily in Facebook and in Plurk, so that all my friends, family and online network and community will be updated on what's going on.

I didn't expected the massive response of people in Facebook, and looks like a big and successful Facebook coverage, been updating it using my Globe powered laptop and Smart Sandbox mobile post. Everyone is excited and also praying for the safe delivery of Lace and our baby Ashton. As I was busy waiting some websites to load in the slow connection of internet, I fell asleep and been feeling worst as this flu is getting worst. I drank some water and then went back to sleep, I was already in the middle of dreamland when a loud ring of the landline phone woke me up, I stood up and answered the phone, the lady receptionist told me that Lace is in the delivery suite and ready to give birth, she told me if I have a camera and informed me to bring it and give it to the nurse.

I instructed the nurse on how to use the Sony cam, but then she told me that video is not allowed inside the delivery room,then I told her that's okay because the Sony HDR XR550 can take good still photos with flash, and then she told me that it is okay and flash photography is fine.

I waited for minutes in front of the delivery suite and then my sister arrives, and later on Lace's auntie arrived. It was around 2:40pm that we were called to meet the nurse and after a few minutes, the receptionist got a phone call and informed us that the baby is on the way at the lobby to meet us.

We went inside the delivery suite, but we were allowed only to stay infront of the lobby door and should step on the blue carpet of the delivery suite lobby, because the room is sterile and we are not allowed to go in there and we might infect the people inside, because we are not disinfected.

There we saw Baby Ashton lying in a special bed for babies and saw his eyes opened and with reddish lips and wow! he's a handsome baby! It was funny that he came out with the video cam, hhaahhaha. after having some short hello and welcome to the bright world to baby Ashton, we went back to the room and there I viewed the Sony cam and saw that the nurse took some videos during the baby clean up, and Lace fully awake and with the baby, saw the first time Lace kissed Ashton on the cheeks, she even asked permission if it is okay to touch the baby, and then she touched the cheeks and said that baby is cute and he greeted me on the video, and she laughed and thanked Sony for lending us the video cam hahaaha.. And I informed everyone that Ashton is a healthy bouncing baby blogger boy.

Doctor said that baby viewing is around 5-6pm, and Lace will be back here in our room.

wow! whew! tough day today..but the wait is worth it.
thanks everyone for the support and prayers.

il try to post pics and videos tomorrow.

love,
azrael, lace and baby ashton