The hive production note 1

P8029711
Im logging in to write my 1st production note for another project that I'm working for this month, and it was a tough time for me to blog and use the internet because my laptop died already yesterday and I'm still having a bad day in getting a new laptop. I reformatted this old desktop pc powered by a pentium 4, and it works well after I installed WinXP and this will be my start for this project.

I visited them in their office and it was a great meeting and wrote down lots of things needed for this project. I'm excited, but before that I need to buy a new laptop, so that my online movements will go smooth. After the meeting, I got hungry and went outside their building then noticed that it was raining hard that night, I waited for Lace to fetch me with her car and I waited for 30 minutes and learned that she and her driver got lost in the middle of Ortigas City, but its okay, we landed in HK Choi in Megamall after my meeting and I'm happy to share to my relatives the result of my meeting. The yangchow is good!