Upload photos in Plurk using your mobile phone

upload photo in mobile plurk
I discovered this new feature of Plurk minutes ago while I'm taking my breakfast, I'm a heavy user of Plurk and its mobile format version in mobile or even in my PC. I logged on to my Plurk.com/m and saw this message below on the 1st page of plurk updates.

They have enabled the photo uploads via email, so from now on you can now upload photos to your Plurk timeline using your own Plurk photo email address customized automatically by Plurk.com . You can send photos via email using your own email account. Just make sure also that your phone can send photos via mobile email in 3G or Wifi. I've tested it and in just seconds, the photo appeared in my profile timeline. Great job Plurk! This is an awesome update! and we don't a Plurk version of Twitpic, but..I do hope we can have our own Plurkpic page, were our photo uploads will be stored there.