Spotted at PFW 2010 - R.A.G.

PA306007
Here's a photo of me with Rachelle Ann Go, I saw her last night at the Sony Vaio show in Philippine Fashion Week 2010. I was located at the photographers pit, an elevated area with chairs and most of the occupants are photographers and camera man. We usually stand there and some stand on the chair to take a good photo of the model.

Then there's a lady who let their kid companion to stand on the chair near the photographer near me, I looked at them and start to be careful and be aware that there's a kid near us, we photographers move fast in taking photos and since the kid is near me, I might accidentally bump her chair, then a lady is with the kid, with hot red lipstick, the venue is already dark and lights are already turned off, the lights are now aimed at the runaway.

I kept on looking at the lady and see her red lipstick on the lips, and I mistakenly recognize her as Kristine Reyes, we look each other and I saw her eyes, ahhahaha. it was Rachelle Ann Go.
I talked to her and asked for a photo op,I forgot to tell her I walk near her at the Legazpi City Airport last week. She should be seated at the VIP and I'm wondering why they are standing at the photographers area, siguro naubusan na sila ng seats and dun na lang pumuwesto, I noticed that they cheered and gave support to designer Oz Go.

another story, I was seated with Boy Abunda at the Penshoppe show, yun nga lang..nasa sahig ako naka upo at sya sa chair. aahaah.