Start small and go BIG in Gulliver's Travels (a tiny movie review)

Layout 1
I watched the movie press screening of Gulliver's Travels and I totally recommend that you watch this movie especially if you are a Jack Black fan or curious about the story of Guilliver being stranded in an island filled with people that their size is small like a GI JOE action figure. This movie is revived from Jonathan Swift's 1726 novel with the same title. The movie is super laugh trip and a good comedy film for the start of the year 2011.

Read more below if you want to read this tiny movie review with BIG fonts
I watched the movie press screening of Gulliver's Travels and I totally recommend that you watch this movie especially if you are a Jack Black fan or curious about the story of Guilliver being stranded in an island filled with people that their size is small like a GI JOE action figure. This movie is revived from Jonathan Swift's 1726 novel with the same title. The movie is super laugh trip and a good comedy film for the start of the year 2011.

Any movie with Jack Black in it, will fire up your laughing nerves, its funny that I mixed all of those funny Tenacious D and School of Rock movies and blend it with fantasy story. His attitude and comedy elements are all the same from all his previous movies, well except from the movie - Airbone, which he was early been seen as one of the villain. But here in Gulliver's Travels movie, a modernized version of the super timeless classic tale of a world under the Bermuda Triangle, everything is small and also BIG.

If you watch the movie in Digital 3D, you will get a chance to watch a mini short film featuring Scrat of Ice Age, its a super funny film and this will serve as your energizer before the movie starts. I like to post more about the film, but just stick on the comedy lines and scenes and avoid on looking on some technical angles and questions like "how do they do that", its a fantasy film, and everything is possible.

I like this film because it shows to everyone that something I learned 6 years ago, start small in your career and then go big! The movie will inspire everyone to do better in their career and life. And with that message, I feel more inspired because I felt down the past few days.

Your money for this movie will not be wasted, because the funny scenes and Jack Black's comedic performance will sure entertain everyone. I just can't image that I'm screaming in laughing already but I'm glad that I am not alone inside the theater and people behind almost jump out of their seats in laughing. Just think of a movie of Tenacious D + School of Rock + Fantasy novels.

watch it! while its hot on January 8 in all Philippine cinemas.

for my rate, I'll give 4 out of 5 dancing bananas

Here are some reviews by our movie bloggers