me, my breakfast, my swirl card and CBTL Burgos Circle

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
P.Burgos Circle here at the Forbes Town in Global City is now my 2nd love for great ambiance and food. I love to stay here and now I just discovered something that it will let me stay and enjoy more. I finally bought my own Swirl Card here at CBTL just to experience wifi access anywhere whenever Im at CBTL. Btw, I’m here today at Burgos Circle. Read my full story below

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Here’s the Swirl Card of CBTL,  Jeman of Orange Magazine introduced this to me whenever we hang out and stay at CBTL GB3, he told me that you can access the free wifi of CBTL if you are a member and also own this Swirl Card. Everytime you purchase any food or drinks at CBTL with at least P100 and use your Swirl Card, that P100 can be converted into 5 points. If you accumulated a large points, for example, you got 100 points already, you can use that points to buy a drink or food with P100 tag price. Cool di ba?

The card is cost at P199. I bought mine now, and this is a lifetime membership, earn more points, access the wifi for free in all CBTL branches.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Check out the exclusive privileges! I’m happy for a free wifi access

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Here’s my laptop, my food and the card. I ordered a Bagel sandwich with cream cheese that goes with a free hot coffee. I also requested for a sunny side up egg and it only priced at P10 for that extra egg. Kainis nga lang at naubusan ako nung Food for Thought, one of my favorite breakfast meal here at CBTL, that meal was first introduced to me by Diane Hidalgo during a meeting about Mac Pro book last year.

Now, I have my Swirl card.. I can now go to any CBTL branches and work there with all of these backlogs.
So see you there at any CBTL branches.

(note: this is not a paid post, I just love the free wifi.yun lang)