Busy going to the town and to beach

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjS8L_NbB-0PPToT79ix0so7AjwGHrmyEpCwCAvpTlFHSliqA1Jjj-VcxFUsDApuhGNXvJh5DagLISauAGzhDHkjBiqEAnHrGVUOpw0DT9ujc9WgoXrJt0Zg4tu0fn9Cu4h_cES/s1600/PB230409.JPG
I'm busy traveling back and forth.. going to the town for the Pangasinan ICT Congress venue at their training center and then going back here in the resort on where we stay, and then going back again to the venue to eat and have a tour and then going back here again.

hahahaha. a busy travel week for me. Also I discovered that their 711 branches here are converted into a mini bar, people drink alcohol outside the branch and use that picnic like table with umbrella outside the store. Must try it later.. lol

I'm waiting for my smartphone and camera batt to charge here in the room, and I'll go out again as soon as they are in full charge. more adventures later here in Lingayen, Pangasinan.