Blog suspension

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhbO9ZM3bR2hZyq-gt6iZgHxoQtE9gH52_cu7HSQ0-uBcYvziMHKQFaVkBisA9Yznlcw-QJ13WqkmpGAhT30hMeCWr37nBYwUIXRbvEEdDv8bzCnXrtr2_M8vz1US82OCpi_YSy/s1600/bannersched+2.png
Last year, I started this new style in my blog having a schedule for topics on each day, this is an experiment for my blog and it will let my blog readers visit my blog on their specific day if ever they want to read and be updated on the topics that they like, its like having a content by demand by you have to wait for the next day if you want a different content, the flow of visitors doubled my stats, but I found that this style gave me a tough deadline and its like me vs. me, so every time that I forgot to blog on a specific day, all I need to do is blog the topic for the day and blog other topics and mark it as scheduled post.

The problem in my end is that, it creates more pressure on my side if ever there's no topic available to blog that day, so instead of forcing my self to search and create new content, I'll just blog the topic that falls under my interest and PR stuff that are sent to me.

The scheduled post per topic might be back soon, if ever my blogging beat is normalized.


Thanks everyone!
-az