Kris, the Queen of all media is in love to a delata

img1 NEW rev1 (Small)
The Queen of all kinds of Media - Kris Aquino just revealed her "true love" on live television and if you are wondering about what's the buzz, the tv teaser appeared on the 1st week of January 2012 and I didn't even noticed on what its all about, maybe because the TV ad didn't captured my attention and its all just a short teaser, I just noticed it after I posted that video here in my blog via YouTube and thanks to that cute and beautiful contact person in helping me understand what it is all about.

It will be better if they used some kind of tv interview expose sort of like the one they do for The Buzz, and speaking of the tv showbiz talk show - The Buzz, they got an exclusive interview with Kris Aquino and there she revealed that the one true love of her life (for this year) is the yummy "San Marino Chili Corned Tuna", I even ran to the living room to watch tv to see that tv commercial.

yes! its a canned good and not a real person
but I love the chili corned tuna of San Marino, and I agree that it has less oil and more tuna to munch with a hot steamy rice and a nice cold softdrinks..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sarap nun grabe. It has Omega-3 DHA which is good for the heart, as the label says. (more below)
Kris' search is over, its kinda funny to see her tv commercial and it looks like an apocalyptic setting, and she's all alone in that island wondering around on the sand and then she threw that necklace to the sea (believed to be a necklace from her ex-husband)

"My search is over, I found true love in San Marino, It didn’t take me a hundred years to find true love. I realized that I am surrounded by it, I want to love more so I want to be healthy. I want to live long, especially for my kids, It is with this that I am particular with the food I eat. I want to have a healthy heart.” - Kris Aquino

kris without necklace (Small)

So if you love Kris Aquino and want to be healthy...then get your own true love...grab a canned corned tuna...just make sure that it is San Marino..but wait... I first ate chili corned tuna last December 2010, so it means that I AM the original TRUE LOVE of San Marino Chili Corned Tuna, so pano yun? ok sige share na lang kami ni Kris.

I just remembered my old friend who labeled me as the King of the land of Tuna. Puro tuna kasi pagkain ko dati hehehe


here's the directors cut of the tv commercial

here are online sites about San Marino