Super Robot burgers and sandwiches @ Sumo Sam

IMG236
Here's  a perfect meal for the super robot OTAKU, I just saw this burger line of Sumo Sam in their menu when we ate in their Shangri La Plaza branch few months ago, its funny that they used super robot names to label their burger meal, they have two kinds - Anime burgers and Roboto Dogs. I haven't tried eating one set of meal because we ordered sukiyaki and some sushi that day. I'm so curious of this "Mazinger Z Chili" burger will make me scream breasttto fire!!!!

more photos below
IMG237
The price of the burger looks okay and I just hope they are bigger just like in the picture. Here's Grendizer Breakfast burger.

IMG238
Daimos California burger

IMG239
Here's te Roboto Dogs sandwiches.... Voltron Chili

IMG240
Ohhh name of Mazinger Z's pilot, Koji Kabuto


IMG241
Try attack!!! Mekanda California.

After checking out the menu, I didn't saw that any Voltes V, Gundam or Getter Robot.