SM Cinema E-Plus card? e-pass for movie goers?

smcinema ecard
I think this E-plus card will help a regular cinema goer to stock a load of cash on the card and use it to pay movie tickets without going to the cashier or movie ticket booth,  and I'm not sure if this is the same like in the toll gate E-pass that enables motorist to pass in a special lane and no longer wait in a long line going to the counter, with this system that the movie goer can go directly to the entrance and swipe the card to pay and enter the movie theater, It might be reloadable cash card for SM Cinema use only. I have seen lots of gimmicks of SM Cinema and this is new to me, I'm sure it will also be helpful to others if this E-pass can be used in  movie premieres, advance screening and special invites to movie events. I'll get the full details later at their launch event in Manila.

Also, what happened to their SM Cinema VIP card ? and how successful is their E-tickets and Cinemobile ?

Maybe I'll ask that question later at their launch event.