C-lium Fibre Lose More Live More Journey production note 1



I joined in a program that is very beneficial for me, because I want to lose weight and also I want to live more, my current lifestyle for being infront of the computer and eat lots of food is no longer healthy. I observe that I go fatter every month and this is not good for me. I took this great opportunity to be part of the C-lium Fibre Lose More Live More Journey, they educated us on how to start a healthy lifestyle, do exercise, eat the right food and also help lose more fat by taking C-lium Fibre. I’m not familiar with this Fiber in my drink, I already heard of it but I didn’t paid to an attention on what is for and what it can do to our body.

You may check their Facebook and Twitter for some updates about C-lium
Visit and Like C-lium Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Clium
Follow their Twitter page - https://twitter.com/cliumfibre
Also, there’s a contest that you can win P10k if you showed them you lose weight
visit the page here at - http://www.clium.com.ph/losemore/global/index.php


My journey started here in MediCard clinic in Makati and here we got briefed on what will happen next, we need to visit a Nutritionist, check our BMI, blood extraction, weight and also attend a thread mill stress test. Also I learned more here about the use of C-lium Fibre, I learned that C-lium is much more better than oatmeal and cereal, and it contains more fibre and it’s a helpful partner to our stomach and it eliminates bad cholesterol, helps in removing fat in our body, lower our blood sugar levels and the richest source of dietary fiber. When I discover this, I’m amazed and excited to start right away, but I need to learn more about losing weigh and also have disciplined in eating the right food.

Here in MedicaCard clinic in Makati, a nice scenery that relaxes before I meet the needle

We waited for our turn for the blood extraction,and I just hated it…I hate needles.

Here’s a motivation

All I can say that Medicard is the most lightest needle in the world, I didn’t even felt a thing when the nurse took blood from my arm. They are the expert!! and I like it.

After the weigh in and consultation with a nutritionist, I learned that I’m super obese and I need to start my diet. For a 220lbs weight, my tummy is 44 inches, and awww I found out that I grew up 1 inches more..wow!! amazing. The meter and scale didn’t lie.

The challenge here is that my target to reduce my tummy is 35 inches…. omfg.

And the super main challenge for me is to lose 2 more pounds by the end of August 2012.


The advise that I received is that I should be eating less food, and also no more sweets, that includes sugar, softdrinks. But I’m glad drinking brewed coffee is allowed and its healthy.

Another challenge – Exercise 3 hours per week, that’s 30 mins. per day
sleeping is not a problem, I can sleep 7 hours straight, but sometimes my work always fails me to go back to bed


Here’s the laboratory test of our blood.  This was sent via email and I don’t have any doctor to translate this, but I researched online that I’m okay and I just need to lower down that Triglycerides in my body, there’s a risk already for me to have a heart attack, but I’m glad I’m not yet in the borderline.

just correct me if my analysis is not correct.


Here’s a mini tour around Medicard, we spotted a nice area for Yoga, this is offered for club members

A nice view going to the gym

hello Buendia!

They have a nice gym ha.

That’s me

I tried the weighing scale again and you can see me fatty weight

Treadmill stress test is next, this test will record my performance on how long my body respond in a stress, then after doing the run and reaching level 3, I quit….. then the nurse who analyzed my stress test said that I can exercise for 15 min and rest for 6 min and my recovery is around 10 minutes  ( I think.)

I’m glad that I have a running shoes


The stress test begins

I hate running…. and facing a white wall, I almost collapse, they should put a mirror infront or a picture.

After the whole test, we were treated with this nice veggie pasta… omg…finally food!

My next challenge is to take C-lium everyday.
Watch out for my next blog post