Classic camera–Gizmon iCA iPhone case

 
Its funny that when I saw online this cute case for iPhone that looks like a real camera, then after that day, I went home with an iPhone4s, now the challenge is search for the right case for my mobile device. When I saw this Gizmon iPhone case,I like the style and it looks like a real camera on the front, but you still operated it with normal function of an iPhone. You can add a strap and use it in taking photo coverage or video.

The good part here is that the case can be inserted to any tripod.

I saw this Gizmon for the 1st time in a digital store hub in a mall,but it was so expensive for a price of P2250. But I want to have it for my phone. But then I decided not to buy it for the moment and search for any online seller that carries this case.

Then I saw three sellers in Multiply.com and in Sulit. The seller online is the most affordable, I want to buy one, but the seller don’t accept Paypal.


Gizmon seller # 1 – P850

Gizmon seller # 2 – P700

Gizmon seller # 3 – P800

the third seller also sells those macro and wide lens for the iPhone. Which I’m also interested to get one.

to my readers, pls let me know if you know someone or a store that sells this item.