Lucky Saturday date + iPhone4S bonding

IMG_0001
Yesterday is my lucky day because I won an Iphone 4s in a raffle and it was a big deal for me because it was my first ever iPhone. I’m a little allergic to iOS but when I heard that the iPhone4 price decreases, there’s a light bulb that pops from my head and told me that its my chance to grab that iPhone. I got convinced to the tech features of iPhone4S when I first tried the demo unit available in Smart-PLDT Jump Center.

I told my wife about the winning item and then she’s excited to see me home and requested to give her my LG Optimus Black phone, I said yes and then we went to a mall (again) after I arrived home to have a short date for our Saturday rest day.

All pics posted here are taken with a use of iPhone4S.

IMG_0012
Our 1st stop is at Red Kimono, we are a fan of Japanese food and we used the magic paper again to buy our meal.

IMG_0014
The Cheesy Maki is the best!! I love the taste and the creamy melt of the cheese

IMG_0017
Kani salad, one of our favorite food in a Japanese restaurant. I took this photo using the HDR effect in the iPhone4S. The output is cool.


IMG_0019
My Gyudon meal. I was hoping for a large egg yolk sitting infront of me. But I think their version is different from other Japanese resto.


IMG_0021
Lace’s favorite Japanese food – the Sukiyaki.

IMG_0024
We’re catching up on each other, talking about some stuffs that happened during the week. I also told her about my diet plans for this coming month.


IMG_0025
Then I learned on how to use the tap focus feature of the iPhone4S hahaaah


IMG_0029
After our meal, we went around the mall and visited some stores that I usually see in other malls. Then we went to grocery and saw that the price of this  Swiss Miss is much lower than the other grocery. It’s a big shock for us.

IMG_0031
There’s mommy Lace reaching that Swiss Miss hahhah.

IMG_0034
When we arrived to our home, Ashton is so excited to see us infront of the door. He screams – Dad! dad! Daddy! Then I showed him my new phone and he enjoyed looking at himself on the screen.

IMG_0060
We took some multiple shots and then compiled them into one photo grid photo, I sent this to my mom after I processed the pics.


IMG_0059
I don’t know what are the good apps for the iPhone, but here’s one of the funny apps that I downloaded. The Shark Fingers app is an augmented reality app that the shark interacts on any finger movements on the screen and also bites the person captured on the live view of the camera.

IMG_0061
One last pic of the day, Ashton is so hyper and he mess up his bed again with these blocks.

That’s one crazy and fun! and also lucky day for me.wooohohhh!!! I’m now a big convert for iOs devices…omg

How’s your Saturday ?