This is our Friday night

P7250371
Me, my wife and son did another Friday night gimik, Last night we met in a mall in Pasay to dine in at Red Crabs, bec. I attended that Red Crabs taste test event and my wife wanted to eat in the resto again. I mentioned in my previous blog post that we used to eat dinner here when we were starting our bf-gf relationship, but today, a little boy blue pop ups and joined us for the 1st time. It’s a day for the three of us and I’m excited for this Friday night gimik, I did my best to travel so fast and thanks to the LRT and MRT connection, and it transport me so smoothly coming from the heart of Sta. Mesa. Nakakapagod ang byahe but a reward is waiting for me in Pasay.


P7250374
They already finished their dinner meal and I arrived 30 minutes late, I’m surprised that my wife didn’t ordered any crabs, she ordered a Lechon Sisig, Crab salad, Clam soup and Tortang talong. Lace and Ashton went outside the resto for a short minute just to divert Ashton’s attention because he’s going hyper again. I surprised them outside the resto and Ashton is so happy to see me. “Dad! Dad!” the only words that I hear and I carried him back inside the resto and we dance with the background music playing and then after the music and song, I heard that there’s an emcee talking to us, I thought it was those live concert audio CD being played in the resto but I was surprised to see a good looking guy holding a guitar and standing infront of the microphone. I laughed so hard because we dance infront of him and I didn’t know that it was a live music performance for all of us diners.

Lace took a pic of this Mango overload cake, the only food shots we have, since all of the food left are went in to our belly.

P7250376
Here in Red Crabs, I didn’t know that the resto crew can help you crack the crab shells for you and then serve you with crab meat. If ever I knew about it before, I might order lots of crabs that night. Oh well, there are other times for a crabby mania.

P7250379
We went to the arcade center after our meal and here we enjoyed playing arcade games, here’s Ashton so cute to see touching the big screen, he thought that the screen are like our Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 hahahah.

P7250381
Then he learned on how to play

P7250385
Ashton playing that fishy game

P7250391
And here’s the game addict. The mommy! I bought one card with lots of  load and they love this fish game which gives ticket points that you can exchange it with goodies.

P7250392
I played some of the games, but I got disappointed, some of the controllers are not working properly, I played that Aliens: Resurrection arcade game and the trigger of the giant machine gun doesn’t work properly. In other arcades, I survive up to the 3rd level of the game. But here, with a broken trigger, I wasted 2 credits in level 1. But that’s Okay, I super enjoyed playing Raiden IV. ahhhhh juicy graphics.. it’s the only arcade game that makes me scream whenever I ‘m in panic dodging lots of missiles coming from enemy alien ships. I’m going to play and master this again.


P7250397
And here’s the game addict, showing off her 1st ticket points ahhahahaha. She kept it and will play more in our next visit.

Oh wow! that’s our Friday night gimik. Today we’re going to have our Saturday gimik, can you guess where we will go next?

Thanks to Kuya B for driving us and Ate M for helping us take care of Ashton.