My Sunny day Birthday Sunday


I celebrated my brithday at home yesterday and the original plan is to eat at a nice restaurant or buffet, but we didn’t got the energy to book a reservation or look for a nice restaurant due to that me and my wife are tired and I just want to take a day of rest again after the 2 consecutive days of non stop traveling and coverage, I'm 35 years old already and I easily get feel tired and sleepy (and lazy). Mama ordered a Savory meal for our lunch, and Lace was suppose to cook ginataan that day, but I didn’t even remind her because its our rest day, our birthday meal is great and although that the food delivery is slow, we still manage to wait for some minutes until it arrived here at home.



food stored in a microwaveable plastic containers, all food are delivered freshly cooked and hot



Mama opened a box of Classic Savory Chicken



My favorite – pata tim



My son’s favorite- fish fillet and veggies



the chicken



we also ordered lumpia shanghai and pancit (we have two kinds of pancit on the table)



happy birthday to me!



After our lunch and through the day, my son is so hyper, he danced, run, jump, sing, and jump on us. Here’s one of the moment that he got tired and we both watch TLC on tv… and this is the best day ever because we found out that we finally have TLC channel after that cable downgrade.



Ashton is also hyper with these colorful blocks, it’s a generic blocks that we bought in Toy Kingdom-SM Southmall. Ashton play with it first from his pediatrician’s clinic in Medical City, we decided to buy him a set to enjoy more here at home.

So that’s my birthday celebration here at home, so simple and I love the day of rest and bonding with my family. No worries ahead and we enjoyed staying at home.