UST Elementary P.E. shirt for retro batchmates

I didn't think twice when someone from our batchmate 1990 decided to create and copy the design of our UST Elementary P.E. shirt. I placed my order and requested for a size XL, for me this is the best P.E. shirt, its plain and I love the green logo. During my high school years even when I study in a different school, my old shirt became my "pambahay" clothes and later on it was included in a shirt donation for our relatives in the province, I wonder what happened to my shirt back then. I'm excited to have this and maybe wear it in some events hehehe. For FEU, where I graduated, our P.E. shirt is not nice, but I love my BS Math Society club shirt! I still wear them sometimes when I attend events :)

I'm proud to say that I studied in UST from Grade 1 to Grade 6.