Another Issue


I thought that I can finish my work starting Monday, but we just experienced some internet problems and it took me awhile just to fix it. I think our modem and router need to rest, I turn it off and then turn it back again, I waited for another 30 minutes to have a normal wifi signal. Our router might give up soon, but I checked its condition and it looks okay.

My mobile number is nearly cut off, it will be my first time to pay for a post paid plan and I need more extra time to do this, go to the mall and pay for the mobile plan package. I skip attending events lately because my body need to rest and I need to finish lots of work here at home. Lots of projects are coming in and Christmas is months away! I must prepare.

I need to re-program myself and install large post it notes infront of my laptop. Reminders..reminders…and lots of notes to myself

Okay..I’m going to take a bath just to put away all the stress of doing nothing.