Connection problems


When there’s a time that I have a lot of energy to work at home, then my mobile connection and internet connection went dead and disconnected. I experienced this connection problems for the first time and I didn’t expected that it will hit me so hard and affect my work and lose lots of money for 2 days. It sucks when you experienced that two subscription went dead and you are away from your keyboard and traveling away from home, the next thing that I’m thinking is that I want to go home and call the hotline of the two company and check what’s going on.

1st call:
I called up the hotline for my mobile connection and there I discovered that I already reached my credit limit. Its my first time to use a post paid package for my mobile network and they cut off my line and I need to pay for the exceeded limit, which is Php 384.90 pesos. Its my fault for not paying it on time… ohh okay I’ll pay my utang later.

2nd call
I called the next hotline for our internet connection, and after doing those number dials, a recorded message says that our area is having a “Network Restoration” I think they are repairing something that might last for weeks or months, and It means that we’re losing a lot of money again, because we can’t work properly and we will do our work outside and maybe rent in a computer shop or in a café just to get connected. kainis..!!

Then I called their customer hotline and talked to their CSR, she told me that our area is OK and not receiving any problems, and also she mentioned that our area is not coverage by the network restoration.. Ohkay.. so what does the recorded message means ? I requested for a service check up and she told me that their next service site visit will be on Monday from 1pm-8pm. Ok, I’ll wait for another day and perhaps another half of the day to wait for the service site visit to check up our connection.

Everything from my end will be delayed as of now….arghhhhh