SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa


SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
A new tech hub from the technosphere rose in SM City Sta. Mesa, it’s a new store venue for all technology items, electronic gadgets, mobile and computer, and  internet needs. Its one of the new SM Cyberzone venue that was put up here in Manila after the success of their launch in SM City Batangas and also other cities outside Manila. It can house all most everything and its easier to shop here if you are hunting for your latest mobile phone, tablets, computer and phone accessories, mobile network services, repair services and many more. I also heard that the SM Cyberzone in SM City Sta. Mesa will serve as venue for gadget launches and other events, because this is the only best venue for holding events and SM City Sta. Mesa don’t have their own event center and holding it here is the best option.

I like the design and its lighting ambiance of SM Cyberzone, the venue is big and I’m sure they can add more store in the next coming months, it will attract everyone to come and check out all stores, most stores are available only in SM Cyberzone and it’s the place to be when you want to shop for tech accessories and gadgets.


Here’s my panoramic photo take of the hall of SM Cyberzone, I used my iPhone 4s in capturing a complete 180 degrees photo. You may click on the photo to view the large version.
SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
I arrived late last Friday for the opening and blessing of SM Cyberzone, but I ‘m glad that everyone are visiting the venue already and lots of people are curious on what store are present.

SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
I spotted some our blogger friends who are joining the contest and here’s Chilipina joining in a trivia contest hahahaha.

SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
Costume beings are spotted also, gracing the event and entertain the people and do lots of photo ops. The Transformers cosplay group are one of the most photo op characters at the event.

SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
2nd Pinoy Sole Survivor, Jef Gaitan is the host of the event launch of SM Cyberzone, I can’t remember her when I watch that show, but it refreshes my mind and this is the first time I saw her doing a hosting gig.

SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
Some words from the officials

SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
Bloggers spotted: Michael Macalos, Ryan de Ocampo, Ayzee Casimiro and Ted Claudio

SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
photo op: SM Cyberzone and mall officials


SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
The event ended in a DJ music mixing of DJ Arra Pascual

SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
Let’s go around the SM Cyberzone, here’s a Blackberry booth

Stores will open soon
Apple Store By Future world
Asianic
CDR King
Cellboy
Cherry Mobile
Citylight
Cyberwidget
Data Venture
Digibabe
E-phone
Fone Style
Gameline
Games and Gadget
globe
Halo
Hello
ISS-1
Mega One
Mitsubishi Photo
Mobilizer
My Phone
Nokia
Octagon
Photoline
Power Premium Gadgets
Samsung Mobile
Smart
Techno Mobile
The Sun Shop

SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
Halo mobile clothing store

SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
Our ever lovable store for all accessories – CDRKing

SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa
Store for your tech needs

SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa SM Cyberzone opens in SM City Sta. Mesa



photo via SM City Sta. Mesa

I always visit SM Cyberzone whenever I visit a SM Supermalls branch, I buy my laptops usually in Octagon and all of my laptops came from Octagon store, I’m very comfortable when I purchase my computer accessories and laptop because all of my needs are in there, and if ever I want to buy or check out a new product or gadget, I can just step out of the store and transfer to a nearby store. Having a SM Cyberzone saves me a lot of time for shopping and it’s the most convenient way for us gadgeteers and techies to grab everything we want.

Sometimes, I just got the idea to live there in  day and drool over those gadgets..

congrats SM Cyberzone and SM City Sta. Mesa for another round of new offerings.

Visit:

http://www.facebook.com/smcyberzone

http://www.facebook.com/SMCityStaMesa