I'm back in Manila... nice to meet you Bolinao

 I'm back now at home and hours ago I experienced that 10 hour land travel coming from the North and going here in the South, it was an enjoyable trip and I'm glad that there are lots of stop overs and food vendors boarding our bus. Bolinao, Pangasinan is a great place, with lots of nature tripping and the beach is very nice. They say that the style of the place and beach is like combining Boracay, Pagudpod and Ilocos Norte into one, you can do lots of activities already in an overnight stay, and the turn out of our trip made me  want to come back here again next time with my family

Here's some of the photos I took yesterday.
Thanks to Puerto del Sol for accommodating us for 2 days. (http://www.puertodelsol.com.ph/ )
Sea Cave and rock formation

Bolinao Lighthouse

vertorama photo with travel blogger friends