I'm the one who went lunatic today

Okay, I'm sick today, and used some extra energy to do some task and deadlines, just finished the whole shiznit and then later on I found out that someone finished the job before me and no one ever consulted me or informed me, it looks weird now because there's no even quality control to it and the piece looks so [fill in the blanks ]  I want to smash my laptop and go back to bed, bec.I am so upset, if ever I know I should have  disconnected and sleep the whole day.

I don't know what will happen, as the things that I created with lots of love and personal care is now wasted. Lessons learned for the nth time.

I'm moving on and will continue other things, the important things. I'm not sure what will happen to the piece that I created. I'll just let them discard it and I'll support on what ever things they have. If ever they consulted me, their piece will be more better.

Okay, rant mode off.