Fixing this Mac Book Air (knock off version)

funny macbook air in windows 7
Its not a real Mac Book Air, it’s a netbook with a body of a Mac Book Air and running on Windows 7. I just spotted this at home when a family friend visited us and I got fooled that I thought it’s the real thing, he told me it’s a Mac Book clone running on Windows 7, I didn’t believe at first but when he told me that there’s something wrong with his netbook, I check and fixed it. There’s a minor problem in its charger, and with a little tweak, the netbook loads normal and boom!! I saw the big Windows logo haahah.

funny macbook air in windows 7 funny macbook air in windows 7
I told him that this netbook is an eye candy, I want one and I can fool people around me and thought also that I’m using a Mac book Air.

funny macbook air in windows 7 funny macbook air in windows 7
He mentioned that the netbook came from Korea, wow! I didn’t know that they make these clone netbook

funny macbook air in windows 7 funny macbook air in windows 7
If you look closely, it looks like a real Mac Book, check out the keypad, mouse track pad and the cover

funny macbook air in windows 7
I forgot to check the specs of this netbook, but looks okay running on 1ghz processor.

Have you seen this here in Manila ? do you know where to buy one? hahahah