My 1st week of 2013

The 1st week will be over after this Sunday, and I'm still buried under the post holiday blues, but I tried to keep myself up and proactive and I need to go back to work and also the blogging beat. 2013 is here and I already created my own resolution, first was the hours that I need to lend to my work and also in blogging. I need to balance everything and never let the other one suffer. I noticed that I already fell into a trap last year before the end of 2012 and Its hard to recover and I'm losing my stats and impression of people to me are changing, I need to be strict to myself and never let them down. So I placed my notebook again in the frontline and this will change my life again.  Having a notebook or a notepad is very helpful, its the best tool for information and notes than our electronic gadgets and smartphones.

I'll end my post here with some photos on what's new to me this 2013

Foodtrip in cavite with @lacellanora @joniandanya @ashtoncoladilla @atemusay
Here's a Friday food trip here in Cavite with mommy bloggers Lace and Joni (with daughter Anya)

Mwahahaha
My son cried for ice cream last Thursday and we bought two Cornetto in a nearby bakery, my son ate one and then I sneaked up to the freezer and grab the 2nd ice cream hahahah

Spinach ravioli @ edsa shang with @lacellanora
We spent our New Year's celebration in Edsa Shangri-La Hotel, my wife invites me for an afternoon date, we escaped the room and left everyone there, then we ate in a cafe near the pool. She ordered this Spinach Ravioli , so yummy!

Food at edsa shang #instaphoto #bestphoto #instamood #mylife #journeyinstagram #hashtagmania #igermanila #instababymania #photooftheday #picapicapic #mobilephoto #phototoy #instaphilippines #popularphoto #walalang #humashtagnangwalangkwenta #tagitagtagtag
Then I ordered this Char Kwa Twei noodles

New readbles
This afternoon, I bought this magazine, its my first reading material this 2013 :)


Nagulat naman ako sa shape ng doughnut na ito. Nawala yung kamay ng gingerbread man and mukhang hahahahaha
Laughtrp at home, when Ate M asked us that if Krispy Kreme is so serious about the shape of this doughnut, we laugh at it when we saw it, I told her that its a Gingerbread doughnut. Someone at home ate the hands of the gingerbread doughnut and now left with the other part that look like a penis doughnut hahaha.