Back to regular program - new modem is here!

source
The good news is that the tech guys from Globe visited us here after 2 days, their robot operator called on my phone yesterday and its weird because they said that they restored connection to my internet line. I'm not sure if their CSR reported the wrong problem and mentioned that we have no internet connection and instead of making a sched for a tech guy visit to our home for a modem replacement. So during the robo calls, I pressed the numbers that will report back to them that problem still present and we need a tech visit.



So after pressing the numbers, they txted back and said that a tech guy will visit us tomorrow. So I stayed home the whole day and they visited us in after lunch time.They told me that the white modem by Huawei that they provided for us 2 years ago always get busted, so they replaced the white modem with this Prolink black modem. Its working properly now and my hands are no itchy to blog more.