"The eleventh hour"- I got baptized by Doctor Who

Doctor Who Series 5 Bluray Cover

I finally took a bite of Doctor Who series and I started with series 5....  all I can say is that the 1st episode is really pumped up with lots of excitement, curiosities and also fast paced self contained story in that 1st episode. It was 1am when we started to watch this series at home and Im happy to see my wife and 3 year old Ashton watching it in separate location inside the room, me watching in the sofa, Ashton watching while sitting on an office chair, and while Lace is in bed.

All of us are wide awake and pumped up with the episode.... The introduction of Amelia Pond, the tech and wonders of the Tardis and that screwdriver, the hyperness of Doctor Who and the universe that surrounds their world. I turned off the TV after the 1st episode because we want to watch another episode tonight before going to bed.

It will be a long ride... and then after this series... I'll go back to dig series 1.