Prediction: Smart Live More event tonight - lots of celebs in one big party ?? #SmartMusic


1016258_10151677537097311_1883511803_n
I got invited to join the party for tonight's event from Smart Communication. I'm not sure what's the event is all about, will they launch a new service? a gadget ? or a new roster of celebrity endorsers or maybe a new logo hahaha.. I'm not sure.. But I will attend tonight in a party venue, so I'll grab my gear and dress up nicely and cover this for my blog.

my predictions for this event :
1. All celeb endorsers will be there
2. New celeb endorsers will be revealed
3. New service will be announced
4. New website will be launched aimed to music and entertainment fans
5. Smart will launch a sponsored concert or launch their own music festival
6. Partner TV network will launch something big
7. With the hashtag been revealed in their FB page #SmartMusic I think its a music network from Smart
8. Music downloadbles using prepaid cards launched by

#SmartMusic
9. I think we saw a preview before from the Philmusic event...and it might be a reloadable account and using Smart sim to buy music hmmm ?
10. Its just a party

can you take a big guess ??

wanna know more? check out http://www.facebook.com/SmartCommunications?ref=ts&fref=ts