Found this Quick Camera Repair Store

IMG_9636
I mentioned yesterday about my camera problems, you can read more about it here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2013/10/my-defective-olympus-digital-zuiko.html

And yesterday too, I visited that camera repair shop in a nearby mall, my agenda was to check out the camera lens price at the market and then drop by here to inquire nn how much is the cost for repair. The repair guy told me that the labor price for a camera repair service is around Php 1.5k, and he said that I should bring my camera lens on my next visit for him to check, he said that there’s some piece that needs to be fixed or might be replaced. He said that he can fix it with a day or in 2 days depends on the damage.

The store says, “Quick Camera Repair” in Photoline, hmm. if this guy fix my camera smoothly without any hassle, problems and in honest matter, then their store will get a good endorsement from me, I will share this to my fellow Olympus camera users, I’m not sure if they work with the official service center, but I’m still glad they have a camera service near our area here in Cavite.

What do you guys think ?