Voted! the barangay election edition 2013

IMG_9848
I voted this morning and I thought that I’ll miss this vote event for the barangay election 2013. I over slept and because I went to bed at around 4am because of that episode marathon of The Walking Dead season 3, yeah I have to watch the last 6 episode before I jump in to the new Season 4.


IMG_9847
I thought that I’ll finish the voting in less than 30 minutes just like last time, but I experienced some difficulty in finding my name in the list of voters, so I went to around 20 master list of voters to look for my name, and after the 2nd look up of that 20 master list, I started to get pissed off because my name is not on the list and the poll watcher told me that lots of names are missing in the list, then I almost quit in voting, but I’m glad that people around helped me in finding my name and there after the last master list, I finally found my name listed as number 47.

IMG_9846
That’s room 6, where I voted for around less than 1 hour, there’s a long line going inside the voting room, and it was so hot that time, my foot suffered some sun burns and I just can’t do anything about it, I just want to vote that day.

I ‘m glad that I have a copy of my list of candidates, I finished the voting in less than 1 minute.
Its easy to vote!

Next time, I’ll bring my own umbrella to beat the heat, and remember my number and cluster list.

I just did my part as a voter and a part of our local community ..now we wait for the winning candidate to do their part for all of us.