Burger King BK Stacks and the eating challenge

IMG_9822
This is me and my son Ashton, we’re going to try that eating challenge in Burger King, the contest is over few months ago, but we are here to try if we can finish a BK Stacks in less than 15 minute, but the main contest mechanics is eat many burgers within 15 minutes. It’s a big challenge, but I’ll let the eating pros do the challenge and here in Burger King SM Bacoor, we’re just going to have our own version. A dad and son tandem haahaha.

but wait.. What is BK Stacks ?

BK Stacks Poster
BK Stacks is a new burger set in Burger King, each burger have its own patty treatment, in Dude burger there’s 1 burger patty, in Boss it’s a 2 burger patty, in Chief it’s a 3 burger patty and the King it’s a 4 burger patty.

I’ve tried King BK Stacks and I can say that It’s easy to eat it and not too messy.

you can read my review of the King BK Stacks here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2013/09/movie-date-internship-movie-burger.html

IMG_9820
And now for the DIY burger challenge, I decided to order this Chief BK Stacks
Its my 1st time to try it and I’m confident that I can finish this in 15 minutes.

IMG_9830
Check out the bacons!!! woohohhoohoh!


IMG_9826
Ok here’s the DIY burger challenge!!! me and my son have to bite together in one burger hahahah


IMG_9838
cheers to Burger King for bringing more awesome burgers here in the Philippines!

BurgerKing188of215-1024x682
photo via www.raindeocampo.com

Btw, the winner of the Burger King: Battle of the Stacks King is none other tha -- Edward "The Burger Slayer" Garcia. With the alias name, we can say that he is really a food monster! The guy took home Php 50,000 cash as the grand prize of the contest.

I wonder how many burgers did he finish.
for more Burger King events and announcements
visit these pages

www.Facebook.com/burgerkingph
www.Twitter.com/burgerkingph
www.Youtube.com/burgerkingph
www.Instagram.com/burgerkingph