Entertainment | Movies | Music/Concerts | For the Geeks | Food | Shopping | Travel | Fashion | Tech/Gadget | Social Media | Photography | Blogging | Videos |
Video Blog | Contest | Events | Coverage | Press Release |



WATCH MY DAILY VLOG HERE





This is my VLOG channel, pls watch and SUBSCRIBE https://www.youtube.com/user/azraelcoladilla/

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Movie date: The internship movie + Burger King’s BK Stack King burger

IMG_7676
Aug 18, 2013 -- It’s a movie date with wifey again and we waited for this movie titled “The Internship”, its about two old guys who were jobless and found a way to apply for an internship at Google, it’s a good funny movie and its very inspiring too. Every movie session in SM Cinema, me and wife always celebrate by visiting a resto or a fast food, that day we decided to go back to Burger King, bec. I told her that I want to try that BK Stacks King burger of Burger King, it’s a 4 burger patty of awesomeness with bacon and melted cheese.

but before I tell you my review about that burger, let me share some photos that I took during our movie date

IMG_7659IMG_7662
I changed my mind when I saw that Dragon Ball Z is still showing that day, but the wife don’t want to watch anime and she really want to watch that Google movie, I also want to watch Kick Ass 2, those are the movies that I missed for the month of August 2013.. oh damn..
I’m glad that the movie The Internship is not in 3D…. bec. 3D sucks and its expensive!
I hope SM Cinema removes that features…its better in IMAX 3D and I want my money be spent in an IMAX theater and not in a digital cinema.


IMG_7664
After the movie date, we went here in Burger King at the 2nd level of SM City Bacoor, according to that Burger King manager that I talked with from an event in One E-Com branch, they said that they will renovate this branch in Cavite and transform it to that American grilled style restaurant like in One E-Com SM MOA ground branch.

oh pls!!! renovate this ASAP!

IMG_7668IMG_7669
I got the fun in taking photos..wala lang.

IMG_7672
Here’s our feast for the king and queen of burgers hahahah

IMG_7673
Here’s my BK Stacks King burger.. I felt sad when I saw this…it looks small

IMG_7676
but after opening it.. .kabammm!!!!
its big and the burger fits into my mouth hahaha. The grilled meat is okay, I love the melted cheese, but I was hoping that it will be bigger like the picture posted in their menu, but for me its okay. After devouring it, I never complain ever again. because I’m satisfied and its good and I will order this again.

IMG_7677
Its not monstrous in size, but it’s a man sized meal perfect for a foodie like me.

IMG_7683
and ohh, we finally discovered that Burger King accepts home delivery
we tried it after 2 days and we are very happy with the service!

thanks Burger King!! pogi points ka uli sa akin!

The blogger

Azrael Coladilla is the blogger and founder of Azrael's Merryland Blog. This blog started as a personal blog in 2003, and then converted the blog into a lifeblog about his interest and reporting about pop culture, lifestyle, entertainment, technology, food, travel, toys, outdoor adventure, internet and social media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines, awarded by the Philippine Blog Awards. He is the founder of several online communities - Manila Bloggers Network, PBNetwork PH, Oh My Food! community, Cavite Bloggers, Travel and Blog Community, and Philippine ToyCon. He loves to travel, explore, discover, eat new food, document and record his life, meet new people, do photography and collects Transformers toys.
eXTReMe Tracker



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines