day 2 - holiday tripcation in Tagaytay part 4

PC211405
December 22, 2013 – ohhh hello Taal volcano! we meet again! I’ll surf you soon and take a dip to your magical lake next year, yeah its one of m mission to try go to that lake with a lake and island and also volcano. I woke up at 7am and here I saw a nice view of Taal volcano. My son woke me up and he wants to check out the view.

so we went outside the room and it was windy…so freezingly cold outside.

PC211393
I snap a photo for a few seconds and went inside the room after less than of 30 seconds hahahah. I just can’t take the cold breeze in the morning here in Tagaytay City.

IMG_3197
My view inside the elevator, me and wife Lace went out to buy some items

IMG_3211
my work away from home space here in Tagaytay. I still work even during the holidays. I’m a prisoner of my own backlogs and non stop experiments.

day 2 is here!! so watch out for more story here in my Merryland!