IMAX Theatre and Director’s Club Cinema now open in Mega Fashion Hall-SM Megamall

P1286408
The latest IMAX Theater that we have here in the Philippines is now in SM Megamall. A lot of SM Megamall fans are so happy when I posted an Instagram about the launch of IMAX Theater in SM Megamall, so there’s no more plan in going to SM MOA and SM North EDSA, because the mid city of Manila got its own IMAX Theater.

After the 3 launch in Mega Fashion Hall, my next drop is to watch Jack Ryan movie in IMAX Theater-SM Megamall, I’m happy that they occupy a new building and not renovating an existing cinema theater at Bldg A. Having a renovated cinema will not get the same feeling and quality of an IMAX Theater, for me the best IMAX Theater is experienced in SM Southmall and SM Aura. But when I watched the movie here for the 1st time, I can say that this will be my 3rd best IMAX Theater in the Philippines.

The seats and screen size are just right and I think the size is the same with SM Aura. The viewing is okay when I sat in the middle of the IMAX and staying 6-7 row from below. I think I should watch another round here and see if their 3D viewing is good too.


P1286409
IMAX Theater in SM Megamall

P1286410
The Lobby of IMAX Theater

P1286411
Ticket center

P1286412
Snack exchange.

P1286413
Director’s Club Cinema
I haven’t seen the seats and screen yet, I will visit this soon!

IMG_4412
My view inside the IMAX Theater
I took a quick photo during the end credits of the film.

IMG_4414
Seats section

IMG_4415
More seats above

IMG_4416
Here’s my panoramic view of the entire IMAX Theater of SM Megamall

IMG_4427
Panoramic view of the IMAX lobby

IMG_4417
Carpet flooring at the lobby of IMAX SM Megamall

IMG_4418
Cinema staff photo op moment at the IMAX logo

IMG_4420
Here’s the ongoing rate for the non 3D movie at IMAX
its PHP 402 for the IMAX and then PHP 352 for the Director’s Club Cinema


IMG_4423
See you again IMAX!!

thanks SM Megamall and SM Cinema for inviting me to your launch

Congratulations!

IMG_4426
Jack Ryan movie is also good!!!! action packed and also high tension scenes

Watch it now in IMAX SM Megamall.