Blogapalooza 2014 (blog coverage)

coverage and article by Alyzza Sanchez

blog

Finally, the long wait is over. Blogapalooza is celebrating its 3rd year. And of course, it is getting bigger and better. More bloggers came to participate, and more sponsors are giving opportunity to make this event happen. So yes, I am very excited as this is my first time attending the said event, and I have no idea what would really happen. As I enter the SM Aura SMX Convention area, I already saw some bloggers falling in line for the registration. And now this is really happening. I peek on the area and saw lots of booths and that makes me more excited.

 I feel that my adrenaline is pushing me to enter right away!


You will enjoy live bands on stage, free wifi for all – thanks to Globe for giving us free wifi access for all, and of course, lots of booths to feature. It’s a perfect event that benefits both, the bloggers and the sponsors.

 So I pick some booths that caught my attention and where I have my interest. They will give you samples, freebies, gift checks, and many more. And speaking of booths to feature, let me give you just a little peek on some products that I will feature soon on my blogs.


blog 1

Caronia – Blue Moon Special collection which includes Chasse, Avant and Bourree. I super love nail polish and that’s the reason why my first booth is Caronia. They offer classic colours, and of course, its texture that is so nice you don’t even need to go to your favourite salon and pay for expensive nail polish.

blog 3

Next is TouchPay. Do you ever heard of this before? It is an automated payment machine who accepts major bills like PLDT, Meralco, Maynilad and many more. Paying your bills as easy as one two three. Sounds interesting right?

blog 2

And last on my list is Jergens. Want to have that “kutis artista” we always dream of? Jergens is a must try. It hydrates and smoothes your skin and improves texture for visibly smoother skin.
So I guess that’s all for now and stay tune for more detailed reviews of every booths and products on Blogapalooza.


10703777_343288405853012_7910351214606125192_n

1623491_343288522519667_2217206928921348831_n

1000268_343289425852910_8352378202580441159_n



Be part of the Blogapalooza community, join their Facebook group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Blogapalooza/