Single Origin café and restaurant in BGC–my first bite

P_20160107_130343

My blogger gig year started so early at the 1st week of January 2016, it’s a sign that we bloggers and media are back in our daily grind and also it’s the start of giving back the energy to my blog after a blog vacation before New Year.

I went to this café and restaurant called Single Origin in BGC because it was the venue for an event that I will attend. I don’t have any info about the restaurant, at first I thought that they might offer the same food like those organic food in Wholesome Table, a restaurant located at the side of Single Origin.

P_20160107_120448

Inside the resto, I just focus on the presentation and didn’t mind first the food that was offered to us. I want to order my food while the program is going on but I cant raise my hand to call the resto staff because I sat infront of the presentation area and I might disturb the ongoing press con.

P_20160107_122619

After the presentation, I got a chance to sit at the tall table and then we ordered our food while the rest of the program proceeded.

P_20160107_123051

There are lot of choices in their menu. I should visit them in a normal day and better try their food.
Here’s Enzo’s selection – a burger slider and some fries.

P_20160107_130337

My eyes became golden when I read that they are offering a Truffle creamy pasta with bacon to us..
I didn’t think twice and ordered this right away.

I super love any food with truffle and I like the creamy pasta they offer, after tasting it.. I felt that I was a newborn person hahahah. ( my last taste of a truffle pasta was 2 weeks ago of December 2015)

Its a must try..and I will order this next time.



P_20160107_124745_BF

Great to see the blogger dads – Enzo and Myke at Single Origin.
Its an awesome start of the year… when I tried good food here at Single Origin


to know more about Single Origin
visit their FB page at
https://www.facebook.com/Single-Origin-573299099476675/?fref=ts

Address: Single Origin, C3, Bonifacio High Street Central, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Taguig, Philippines