Zark’s Burgers in SM Bacoor, Cavite–my first try of their grilled burgers

Zark's Burgers in Cavite

I was about to start my food blog project and then in the middle of the afternoon, my wife Lace wants to go out and try that new milk tea house across the street. So when we were ready to go out, our 5 year old son, Ashton got the interest to join with us for the food trip.

So we went out the three of us and as we approach the new milk tea house, we learned that they are still closed. Yeah in the middle of the afternoon. I think the store opens at night.

To remove our disappointments, my wife told me that we should try Zark’s Burgers in SM City Bacoor. We haven’t tried it yet and it was newly open since late last year, We didn’t got a chance to try it last year because the waiting line for a table is so damn long. So we let the crowd lessen and its great that we visited the Zark’s with not much diners.

Zark's Burgers in Cavite

I was excited because Zark’s Burgers are so popular in Manila because of their big burger patty and their fast eating contest – finish that big burger, break a time record, your name will be displayed on the store if you broke the record and the burger is FREE.

Zark's Burgers in CaviteZark's Burgers in Cavite

Here’s the menu of Zark’s Burgers
just zoom in if you are curious to see their food line up and the price.

Zark's Burgers in Cavite

Strikeout burger
PHP 115

Lace ordered this for her snack, its one beef patty grilled burger with cheese, mushrooms, lettuce and tomato. If you want to measure the size of their burger and according to your appetite, I guess you should start ordering this kind of burger as your starter pack meal.


Zark's Burgers in Cavite

Jackhammer burger
PHP 210 (for the 1/2 pound)

For the man-sized meal, I ordered their Jackhammer burger, it’s a 1/2 pound beef patty grilled burgers stuffed with mozarella and cheese. I’m a cheese addict, that’s why I ordered this. I think this is the kind of burger that will set me free hahahah.

I just discovered that their beef patty burgers are fine grounded, its easy to chew and it will go straight to your tummy and not in the edge of your molar teeth. Its good, very satisfying, but I considered it as a “bitin”, I might try the bigger one in my 2nd visit. }

My burger came with a bottomless iced tea and Im surprised that I paid our bills under the PHP500 budget. Wow!!! Now I can tell that Zark’s Burger offers their food at the right affordable price.

Kaya pala pinipilahan ng mga marami tao.

Zark's Burgers in Cavite

Im happy that Zark’s Burgers has finally reached Cavite…marami salamat!
Visit them at the 3rd level of SM City Bacoor.


to know more about Zark’s Burgers
visit their Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/Zarks-Burgers-125052717215/?fref=ts

address: 3rd Level SM City Bacoor, Bacoor, Cavite