Spotted the new OPPO A57 camera phone (SRP PHP11,990)

oppo a57 (1)

I was about to buy a new optical mouse at Octagon in SM Cyberzone SM MOA, as I entered the store I spotted this cool black new OPPO camera phone. I noticed that its not the OPPO F3 or F3 Plus, I saw the label at the OPPO booth inside the store and it says that its the new OPPO A57.

A store attendant approached me, I think he works as an OPPO promodiser, because we talked about how awesome OPPO camera phones, esp. the OPPO F3 Plus.

He said that this is a new OPPO camera phone to be launched this week. No news yet for the availability but Im sure that all will be revealed this afternoon because I got confirmation that OPPO Philippines will launch this later in a round table event with tech and lifestyle bloggers.

For a price of PHP11,990 --- its a good deal already, because it can provide better camera performance, size is not large and it looks like a better upgrade of the OPPO F1, and it has a fingerprint scan function.

Wow! Im so excited to try this later! At first I thought that they will launch OPPO R11, but no...we wont see that yet here in country but we need more affordable mid range camera phone like this OPPO A57.

oppo a57 (3)


Tech Specs
5.2 inches display IPS TFT
Qualcomm MSM8940 Octa-core
GPU Adreno 505
ColorOS 3.0, based on Android 6.0
16MP front f/2.0 , 13 MP rear camera f/2.2 with LED Flash
3G RAM
32GB ROM (Expandable up to 256GB)
2900mah battery
Flash touch access
Multi-touch, Capacitive Screen, Gorilla Glass 4
Support for Gloved and Wet Touch Input
Dual Nano-SIM Cards
Fingerprint sensor

SRP PHP11,990