Bata PH x Star Wars limited edition shoes -- this is the shoes that you are looking for



Bata, a European shoe brand just team up with the Rebel Alliance and the Empire from a galaxy far far away... launching the new collab shoes with STAR WARS.

The Bata x Star Wars limited edition shoes were launched just in time for the theatrical movie release of Solo: A Star Wars Story. The Philippines launch was held here in Bata store in SM Megamall.

Bata is making shoes since the 1800s in Czech Republic and for this modern age, this is the best ever design that I have seen, embedding the characters of Star Wars on the canvas of their shoes.



The new Bata x Star Wars limited edition shoes are now available in all Bata stores.
This is until supplies last.




We are not sure if how many sets that will be release for the Philippines, but its good that it will be available in all Bata Stores.

update: There's only 250 pairs available here in the Philippines

The Bata x Star Wars limited edition shoes comes in 5 designs using Star Wars characters and elements.

There are 3 designs for the Bata Tennis Shoes and 2 designs for the Bata Bullet shoes (high cut)

Here's a check list:



DARTH VADER
PHP 3,999.75



R2D2
PHP 3,999.75





STORM TROOPER
PHP 3,999.75




THE DARK SIDE BULLET SHOES
PHP 4,599.75



CHECK OUT THE LIGHT SABER AT THE BACK
SO AWESOME!




THE LIGHT SIDE  OR THE REBEL ALLIANCE FACTION
THERE'S ALSO A BLUE LIGHT SABER AT THE BACK

PHP 4,599.75


Here are some photos from the launch event in Bata store in SM Megamall













My shoes of choice....I joined the dark side
My first choice is the R2D2, but the shoe design is so small and I think its perfect for girls.  I have a bigger foot so I need a sneakers that can cover all my shoes. I tried the high cut, but its too big and my ankle is no longer comfy in a high cut design ( that's why I no longer wear my old Chucks)

For my perfect shoes -- I got the comfy feel with the Darth Vader design, I like the black color and its character display.

This shoes has more character among other designs..




Thanks Bata shoes!!!

Guys..go get a set na!! while its hot!!

May the force be with you!