Globe internet at home is down since December 1

I can't blog properly at home and also do some work.
Our internet connection is dead and sometimes it connects but stays off after 30 seconds.

I dont know what's going on, but we tried contacting Globe to fix this, but they've screwed up the visit for two times and its so hard to get a tech visit for this week. The next visit is on Tuesday and I hope they fix everything.

Im not sure if there's an outage, I dont believe such thing.. because our neighbor who connects to Globe have no problems with their connection, at the other street, our neighbor is on PLDT and they've told me that the connection goes on and off too.

Im posting this, just to let my blog readers know my slow activity in blogging, I already missed a lot of deadlines and Im losing money too. (tangina talaga!)

Hay! Merry Christmas Globe!