Lapag Cafe and Bistro - Bacoor’s new food haven


I heard about Lapag Cafe and Bistro in Bacoor, Cavite via a Facebook post and a review from our housemate. I’ve been missing a lot already and I didn’t know that there’s a new bistro and cafe that opened just across the street. And our curiosity went double when we learned that they sell those dream cakes last Christmas.

I set a plan to visit it last year but I failed to do a food taste and try because of my busy schedule, but its not yet too late, because I went there last month to try their buffet special, Im surprised that they really do dinner buffet and unlimited buffalo wings on a seasonal schedule.

Lapag Cafe and Bistro is a...resto and cafe, and offer catering services too, their doors are open at around 4pm til 1am, Tuesdays to Sundays (closed every Monday), so it means that they serve snacks, food for dinner and for midnight diners.



Lapag Cafe and Bistro is located at Garden Plaza (formerly known as Water Village) E. Aguinaldo Highway, Bacoor, Cavite (near SM Bacoor)

Here’s a pic at night time, the place is so lovely!



Inside Lapag Cafe and Bistro, you choose where to dine in - normal table and chair set up, or the lapag table (you sit on the floor and use a small table, like a Japanese style)



Thanks to Ms. Mari An of Takoyaki Sensei for inviting me for a personal meet up, so we set a meet up here at Lapag Cafe and Bistro, and I’ve learned that the two food entrep are friends.

Their dinner buffet rate is at PHP 349/ head, that night they serve - classic carbonara, spicy buffalo wings, Lapag's original wings, Fried Kare Kare, Sizzling tofu, Fish fillet and unlimited house iced tea.

Lapag’s dinner buffet starts at 6pm-11pm only



The Lapag table
I prefer to sit here, because its very comfy and I can stretch down while enjoying that fried Kare kare -- turns out its a chicharon bulaklak Kare Kare
omg!!! My ticket to heaven! (sarap naman!)



Here’s their menu
Zoom in nyo na lang

I need to go back here to try some of their specials like that inihaw na sisig -- I learned that its the Pampanga version of sisig! (reminds me of Aling Lucing, but I need to taste this so that I won’t need to travel to Angeles City )



Wow! They have grilled cheese sandwich, where can you find that here in Bacoor! I only see this in Resort World Manila and in Salcedo Sunday Market.



The best ever at Lapag is that they serve coffee!!!!




Lapag’s original wings and spicy buffalo wings



Fried Kare Kare
One of Lapag’s best seller, their Fried Kare Kare is not your ordinary kind of Kare Kare, I was expecting for Pampanga style, but their version is really good because of the soft fried pork meat and chicharon bulaklak. Exotic food levels na ito for me.



Veggies for the kare kare



Sizzling tofu
Some uses mayo, but Lapag uses Kewpie for their sizzling tofu, it taste better and its not too oily.



Fish Fillet



Noodles for the classic carbonara



My 1st plate




Coffee jelly




Pizza Fries
overload  - php 199
ham and bacon - php 179
all cheese - 169

Wow! I like this Pizza Fries, I heard its the best seller here at Lapag, I took this at home and my son loves it. I was afraid to finish the melted cheese, because too much cheese makes my tummy sick, but after finishing the Pizza Fries, Im okay and fine.

Instead of a pizza dough, Lapag uses fried fries as the holder for the entire ingredients, its like a pizza minus the dough.



Yummy!



Baked beef nachos
solo - php 169
family - php 259
sharing - php 349

They also have a baked beef nachos dip. Same thing with the Pizza Fries, their melted cheese is good and not too heavy for the tummy.



Now I know why customers love their Pizza Fries and Baked beef nachos, because we felt the love and passion of making these original recipes of Lapag, in other words, hindi minadala or bara bara ang gawa.

Im going back for this again.



Thank you for the awesome dinner!
Kita kits uli sa Lapag!

Visit and Follow Lapag Cafe and Bistro FB page for news and promo
https://www.facebook.com/lapagph/